Tour and Travels in Amritsar 9888606109

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tour and Travels in Amritsar 9888606109

Post by Bachans on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 am

BACHAN'S TOUR and TRAVELS (09888606109)
Specializes in providing cheap service for Air Ticketing ( International / Domestic ), Tour Packages, Honeymoon Packages and also deals in Rail & Bus Tickets, Car on Rent , Hotel Booking in all over Punjab as for businesses.

BUSES :- FULL BUS SERVICE
MINI BUS SERVICE
FULLY AC & NON AC
LUXURY BUS SERVICE
2X2 SEATS & SLEEPERS

CARS HIRE :- INNOVA
TOYOTA
VENTURE
TRAVELER VAN

ANY COMFORT CAR YOU NEED FOR TRAVELING

HOTELS :- The hotels offers Deluxe rooms, Garden View rooms and Suites for guests and this quiet, unassuming hotel is located just across the Air Port, Railway Station, Bus Stand.The suites boast antique furniture in keeping with the hotel's heritage and the Garden Room, as the name suggests, open to the lawns on the ground level.
The hotels is very close to the Golden Temple, Jalianwala Bagh, Shri Durgiana Temple and the Wagah Border, all places you should see. Hotel is a not far from The Airport. We look to both large corporations and to small businesses when making decisions. I am MANAGING DIRECTOR and it is my responsibility to introduce to you about our business opportunities. This is a chance to enhance your investment portfolio.
Our staff have a lot of experience working with people from all backgrounds. We are here to explain and to help people make the most of their tours. This is why you should consider trusting us with your confident. We have a stellar reputation for helping people increase their nest egg. You can find out more information about our company, staff, and services by visiting here in AMRITSAR. PUNJAB You can also call or email us if you want to talk to one of our experienced strategists. I hope you will give us the opportunity to work with us. Contact us for Booking & Query...

[url=Tour and Travels in Amritsar]http://www.tourandtravelsinamritsar.com[/url]

Bachans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top