Creating an application client project
An application client project can be created and added to a new or existing enterprise application project. Application client projects contain the resources needed for application client modules. Application client projects contain programs that run on networked client systems. An application client project is deployed as a JAR file.
To create a J2EE application client project:
1. In the J2EE perspective, select File > New > Application Client Project.
2. Select the J2EE specification level to which you want your project to adhere, then click Next.
3. In the Project name field, type a name for the application client project. To change the default Project location, click the Browse button to select a new location. If you specify a non-default project location that is already being used by another project, the project creation will fail.
4. In the Target server drop-down menu, select the application server that you want to target for your development. This option is only available if you enabled server targeting support on the J2EE preferences page. For more information, see Specifying target servers for J2EE projects.
5. In the EAR project combination box, type a new project name or select an existing enterprise application project from the drop-down list. Or, click the New button to launch the New Enterprise Application Project wizard.
Note: If you type a new EAR project name, the EAR project will be created in the default location with the lowest compatible J2EE version based on the version of the project being created. If you want to specify a different version or a different location for the enterprise application, you must use the New Enterprise Application Project wizard.
6. Click Next to specify module and JAR file dependencies on the next page of the wizard. If you are creating a new enterprise application project, or if you have no dependencies to specify, click Finish to create the default application client project.
7. Select and set dependent JAR files for modules within the associated enterprise application project. This updates the runtime class-path and Java™ project build path with the appropriate JAR files. Application Client modules, EJB modules, and Web modules can all have dependencies on EJB modules or utility JAR files. Modules cannot depend on WAR or Application Client JAR files.
8. Click Finish.
Final year projects for MCA students in coimbatore | MCA Final year projects in coimbatore | Bca Final year projects in coimbatore | Diploma Final year projects in coimbatore | BE Final year projects in coimbatore | IEEE Final year projects in coimbatore in JAVA | IEEE Final year projects in coimbatore in ASP.NET | IEEE Final year projects in coimbatore in PPT PRESENTATION | Application program in coimbatore | Application program in JAVA at coimbatore | Application program in .NET at coimbatore.ts in Coimbatore | Mca Final year projects in coimbatore | Final year project center in coimbatore | Final year project centers in coimbatore | Real time projects in coimbatore | Image process projects in coimbatore | Final year projects in Erode
For details of registration ,pls contact:
saravanarajs@-- Removed --.org
9843244495 / 9362950763 / 0422 4206205
- Posts : 3
Points : 1591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-29