I will edit any 5 photos for you in PHOTOSHOP according to your preferences in less than 24h for 5$

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I will edit any 5 photos for you in PHOTOSHOP according to your preferences in less than 24h for 5$

Post by Sachin81 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 am

Hello,
I'm a professional graphic designer and photographer with over 10 years of experience within the industry, now available for image editing projects on Fiverr.

My range of services include but are not limited to:
* removing / extracting backgrounds
* Image enhancement / retouching / restoration / resizing / scaling
* Color correction
* Image to Vector etc..

I am willing to do unlimited revisions until my work is exactly what you want.

ALWAYS CONTACT ME 'BEFORE ORDERING' this gig with instructions of what you would like me to do and I will do a free sample for your inspection. You can order later, if you like my sample. This is to to avoid mismatched expectations.

See more information and work samples --> Photoshopping work - http://5rr.biz/s/3lwrj5
Image to vector work - http://5rr.biz/s/3mtp9v

Last edited by Sachin81 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Sachin81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I will edit any 5 photos for you in PHOTOSHOP according to your preferences in less than 24h for 5$

Post by Designag on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Absolutely one of the best providers on fiverr. Very responsive, sent samples, completed work first! I paid after 100% satisfaction. He was ahead of me on the order. Ask him to do a sample, and he will do it. You can purchase the gig if you are satisfied with the sample. It's completely risk free. Must have for photoshop design work.

Designag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I will edit any 5 photos for you in PHOTOSHOP according to your preferences in less than 24h for 5$

Post by sHmily963 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 am

Good luck to you, after all, PS is very difficult.
sHmily963

View user profile http://www.digitalframe8.com/blog/best-21-digital-photo-frame-re

Back to top Go down

Post by Designag on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 am

sHmily963 wrote:Good luck to you, after all, PS is very difficult.

you are absolutely right. PS is a tough one to master. But I don't need to, you know why? It's because I have this guy :) He's a pro and he is my Go-To person for all Photoshop work! Communicates well and deliver as promised. So far I have ordered 5+ orders and I'm 100% satisfied with each and every job.

Designag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mcsurui on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

Say it right

mcsurui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top