I WILL CREATE A FORUM WITH A URL + MAKE YOU ADMIN FOR $5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WILL CREATE A FORUM WITH A URL + MAKE YOU ADMIN FOR $5

Post by zOiDx on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 am

I will create you a custom forum with a domain name of your choice for $5 on fiverr.com

Once you make your transaction through fiverr ($5) you will NEVER have to pay another fee EVER! And your forum will be online FOREVER!

You will be the administrator of the forum, gaining access to everything and many options.

It will be just like any other forum you see online, where users are able to sign up to your forum and have their own account, with a profile picture, forum ranking, information on their profile, etc etc. They are able to comment on threads and posts, create their own threads, etc etc.

As administrator you can ban users, edit the forum, change the forum skin (design) and so so much more! + you can even send out emails to EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT created on your forum **MASS EMAILING** with just one click of a button!

Great deal, only $5 @ fiverr dot com /worldwarpeace/create-you-an-online-forum-ready-to-use[u]

zOiDx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WILL CREATE A FORUM WITH A URL + MAKE YOU ADMIN FOR $5

Post by zOiDx on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 am

please comment and let me know if you think this gig is good and worth it. thanks ~zOiDx

zOiDx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top