If you don't really want your own SWF files to be stolen by others and then submit on some sites else, claiming to be their very own, you have to safeguard your own SWF document for protection before publishing on the internet. We'll expose a SWF obfuscator to help your protect your own SWF files.
The reasons why we obfuscate SWF files not encrypt them with a pass word are generally:
1. We still need to release the output SWF files upon internet, which is difficult regarding pass word encrypted SWF files.
2. After the password protection is cracked, your own SWF files will be completely open to the hacker.
3. Obfuscate renames variables, features and so on. within a definite method and thus make the subsequent compilation not possible.
Obviously the obfuscation shielded SWF files are not TOTALLY percent safe, however the tougher some thing is to steal, the less chance there is of it getting stolen. Leawo SWF Encrypt is really a professional SWF obfuscator to assist you very easily obfuscate ActionScript Program code to make the source code unreadable even to SWF Decompilers. If you're running on Mac OS X operating system, go for Leawo SWF Encrypt for Mac version.
Step 1: There are two different ways to add SWF files to the tool. Add irrelevant SWF files for common files and import relevant SWF files to ensure successful invocation of SWF files after encryption.
After you added SWF files, you will see a tag display if the SWF document is protected or not. Only "Unprotected" SWF files could be encrypted with Leawo SWF Encrypt.
Step 2: Pick the SWF encryption settings for each sing SWF document or apply the same setting to all the imported SWF files. For each SWF encryption way, there is a diagram with explanation aside.
Step 3: Set output location in Output volume in order to save protect SWF flash files. Click the right bottom Encrypt button to start to encrypt SWF flash files upon the encryption ways you choose.
1. Safeguarded SWF files could not be encrypted again by this SWF Encrypt tool.
2. The encrypted SWF files could be played normally with Adobe Flash Player.
3. Because the Flash SWF encryption is nonreversible, so do remember to back up the first SWF files.
- Posts : 23
Points : 1999
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-14