Keywords in top 5 position?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keywords in top 5 position?

Post by Bonaapi on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

I have been working on one of the SEO project from past few months and by working time and again on this I had achieved my first objective that is to bring all the keywords on top ten position but now I am focusing to bring these in top 5 position and some of the techniques which I am using are directory capitulation, social bookmarking, forum posting, blogging, article compliance etc., Still by using all these techniques the keywords are not yet stable on their position for example one of the keyword was on position 4 and now it has drop down to position 7. Please suggest some techniques which can be helpful to bring all the keywords in top 5 positions and make them stable.
Thanks. …

Bonaapi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markcooper006 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 am

fluctuations are a part of rankings, keep building your link consistently. do not stop. also analyze the sites which are on top5 for your keywords, check their backlinks, page speed and try to follow them a better way :)

markcooper006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsieR on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 pm

If you really want to increase ranking of your keywords then you should now use effective strategy such as blog commenting and keyword research.

ElsieR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by irranya4 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:04 am

I have been working on one of the SEO project from past few months and by working consistently on this I had achieved my first target that is to bring all the keywords on top ten position but now I am focusing to bring these in top 5 position and some of the techniques which I am using are directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blogging, article submission etc., Still by using all these techniques the keywords are not yet stable on their position for example one of the keyword was on position 4 and now it has dropped down to position 7. Please suggest some techniques which can be helpful to bring all the keywords in top 5 positions and make them stable.

irranya4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyjoy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:02 am

fluctuation in ranks is a part of SEO and competition increase on page one. Everyone wants to be on top and trying hard for this. So you have to do more hard work and have to concentrate on quality back links to be on top in SERP.

dannyjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adarsya10 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

First of all you need to Links in enough Quality, you can use Market Samurai to analysis you keywords and competitor. Get back links from their also where your competitors are receiving. As you said your keyword is not constant, means Google is finding a correct place for your keywords and it is important to build Quality, and Good no. of Back links for your keywords...Keep in mind that all back links should not be Do-follow, however you should maintain an ratio of say 70-30 do follow and no follow links..

adarsya10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RafaelJames on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 pm

If you want to increase your keywords on search engines then you have to work on Off page SEO techniques to generate back links on high PR websites.

RafaelJames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitejohn on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:11 am

If you are like to keep these keyword on this positions then you need to apply SEO tricks continuously. Fluctuation is the part of SEO, you can say that these are Google dancing.
Social media,
Blog comments,
Article submission and content writing.

Ocean Feather

Last edited by Mitejohn on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Mitejohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo gurgaon on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

@irranya4
I want to know that why have you posted the same thread of Bonaapi with little modification instead of answering him.
Seo gurgaon

View user profile http://www.seogurgaon.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top