Make AVI to FLV readily

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make AVI to FLV readily

Post by eliuliu1989 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm

“Does someone understand a very good software so that to transfer AVI clips to FLV? I need to transform. avi to. flv. Any kind of no cost applications is favored. Once the video is usually switched, I really hope there isn't any brand or even everything demonstrated within the altered movie. Any kind of assistance would be liked. ”
It truly is usually experienced with forum that will somebody is looking to get a fantastic freeware. You'll find so many software program you can get, we just simply difficult to recognize the one is more preferable. Right here I've an indication for any free of charge plan that will perform AVI to FLV very easily.
Leawo Free Video to FLV Converter which will lets customer to transform videos in different standard forms to flash video FLV and MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2 with H. 264 codec. There isn't watermark with production videos or time limit.
Simple instruction for switching AVI to FLV along with Leawo Free Video to FLV Converter.
Get Leawo Video to FLV Converter:
1-Click add video image to input AVI data. Or simply just click “File” to include video clip folder. This course is able to do batch transformation.
2-Double click on the document title to preview using the built-in player of the application.

3-Click “Profile” to pick out FLV File (*. flv) as objective file format for result. And then select video/ audio quality: custom, low medium as well as high.
4-Set a folder on your hard drive as result folder. Subsequently mouse click convert to get started on transform AVI to FLV.

eliuliu1989

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum