I will tell you the Best mind reading trick ever that is very easy to do, and only done by professional magicians with video tutorial for $5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I will tell you the Best mind reading trick ever that is very easy to do, and only done by professional magicians with video tutorial for $5

Post by Humn on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am

http://fiverr.com/users/thinkwaters/gigs/tell-you-the-best-mind-reading-trick-that-is-very-easy-to-do-and-only-done-by-professional-magicians-with-video-tutorial

1. You have a small blank paper. 2. You write just a random number on it. 3. Then you put the small paper in an envelope and seal it. 4. Your friend thinks of a random number (whatever he/she likes). 5. You open the envelope and reveal that the same number is written on that small paper. (p.s. I'll show you the trick and the explanations (how to do it) in a short video. Believe me this trick will blow anyone's mind.

Humn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top